Are you 18 years of age or older?

Growing tips

Any cultivation related topics.

Disclaimer: This thread is not moderated by Advanced Nutrients Cultivation Experts.
Forum rules
Before posting in this forum, make sure you have read and understood our forum rules and community guidelines.

We remind you that this forum thread is not moderated by the expert cultivators from the Advanced Nutrients team. If you need a consultation with one of our experienced professionals, don't hesitate to get in touch with Grower Support here.
cookie_monster4

Growing tips

Post by cookie_monster4 »

Ever stumbled upon a eureka moment in ur grow? share the best cultivation discovery or hack you’ve uncovered…. split the beans and share ur game changer guys :mrgreen:
Cultivating dreams, one bud at a time ;)
growitheo

Re: Growing tips

Post by growitheo »

RO water easily... :!:
Don't underestimate my green thumbs 8-)
MMB

Re: Growing tips

Post by MMB »

cookie_monster4 wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 7:59 am Ever stumbled upon a eureka moment in ur grow? share the best cultivation discovery or hack you’ve uncovered…. split the beans and share ur game changer guys :mrgreen:
Not sure if this qualifies as a hack but here's my tip - choose the right strain and everything will go smoothly.
Each strain has different characteristics so I reckon picking one that matches your cultivation style is crucial. ;)