Are you 18 years of age or older?

Hello from casper

Say hi and show everyone your grow.

Disclaimer: This thread is not moderated by Advanced Nutrients Cultivation Experts.
Forum rules
Before posting in this forum, make sure you have read and understood our forum rules and community guidelines.

We remind you that this forum thread is not moderated by the expert cultivators from the Advanced Nutrients team. If you need a consultation with one of our experienced professionals, don't hesitate to get in touch with Grower Support here.
casper

Hello from casper

Post by casper »

Hey all, I got invited to the forum and wanted to give a short introduction. It doesn't let me upload an image for some reason, but I have been growing for two years in California and am all about sustainable small-scale growing. Excited to chat, share, and learn here!
A Friendly Grower 👻🌿
site-moderator

Re: Hello from casper

Post by site-moderator »

casper wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 5:01 am Hey all, I got invited to the forum and wanted to give a short introduction. It doesn't let me upload an image for some reason, but I have been growing for two years in California and am all about sustainable small-scale growing. Excited to chat, share, and learn here!
Welcome to the forum, casper!
Making Cannabis an Acceptable & Everyday Part of Healing Humanity

Follow our Community Guidelines and if you need help from our expert cultivators, don't hesitate to contact our Grower Support team 24 hours every weekday, as well as on weekends.