Are you 18 years of age or older?

LED vs. HPS Lighting

Lighting, Equipment, Mediums, Feeding, and more;

Disclaimer: This thread is not moderated by Advanced Nutrients Cultivation Experts.
Forum rules
Before posting in this forum, make sure you have read and understood our forum rules and community guidelines.

We remind you that this forum thread is not moderated by the expert cultivators from the Advanced Nutrients team. If you need a consultation with one of our experienced professionals, don't hesitate to get in touch with Grower Support here.
yototan

LED vs. HPS Lighting

Post by yototan »

Hey, fellow growers!
Can anyone share their experiences with transitioning from HPS to LED? Specifically, did you notice any significant changes in plant growth and yield?
I'm currently setting up my first indoor grow and I'm weighing the options between LED and HPS lighting.
Enthusiast in Plant Nutrition and Cannabis Growing :geek:
growitheo

Re: LED vs. HPS Lighting

Post by growitheo »

Hello! I feel like most go with LEDs these days due to low heat, size, spectrum control etc. Interested to hear if anyone will still recommend HPS and why
Don't underestimate my green thumbs 8-)
site-moderator

Re: LED vs. HPS Lighting

Post by site-moderator »

yototan wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:23 am Hey, fellow growers!
Can anyone share their experiences with transitioning from HPS to LED? Specifically, did you notice any significant changes in plant growth and yield?
I'm currently setting up my first indoor grow and I'm weighing the options between LED and HPS lighting.
Hey there! Happy to see new growing enthusiasts visiting the forum. We have some resources in our blog that will be useful, linking them below

https://www.advancednutrients.com/artic ... ps-lights/
https://www.advancednutrients.com/artic ... pros-cons/
Making Cannabis an Acceptable & Everyday Part of Healing Humanity

Follow our Community Guidelines and if you need help from our expert cultivators, don't hesitate to contact our Grower Support team 24 hours every weekday, as well as on weekends.